Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow You Say

This was out the front door when we woke up Thursday morning (1/7/10).
This was out our back door this morning when we woke up. HDM had been telling us we were going to be getting a fresh coat of snow on the ground. Boy was she right this time, when we woke up we had approximately 3.5 inches on the ground with another 3-4 expected throughout the day.
Well the door has been open so we can begin our journey. Even though HDM got a new camera, these may not be the best quality. Since she refused to go outside and take pictures. She was taking them through the screen door and every know and then would open the door and poke her head out with the camera.
Of course, I don't journey to far from the door on a day like this. But could you please put away that camera while I do my business. Since you do not have 4-paws, have no idea what it is like to have go pee in -20 degree.
Boy my face sure is cold, what is this stuff but let me get it off before you before you take a picture.
A little shake, check out that frozen slime (I mean drool) coming out of my mouth.
There, how's that....
What, snow on my nose.
Honestly, we all just love the snow but it is very hard to have that much fun when your little paws freeze within 5 mins. That is because someone said it is below zero (-20), whatever that means. But in our terms that means for some quick freezing drool and quick potty trips. HDM has said maybe we need some snow paw booties, we think not. So we thought we would torment HDM some before settling in for a little nap.
Winston, I really want to see what is on that counter.
Not before I check out the situation first. It appears a package has arrived but I don't think it is food related.
Well lets see do I want the couch or the chair? Oh, the joys of heat and couches.
It sure is a good thing I am little. See Tabby takes almost two whole cushions on the couch. The Hounddogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...