Friday, May 1, 2009

Basset FundRaiser

HoundDogMom here....
With having a house full of hounds I decided to volunteer with several organizations. I volunteer at our local Humane Society and also do transporting for Basset Rescue (GABR) out of Dwight, IL. Well every year they have two fundraisers (Basset Ball and The Waddle). On April 18, 2009 they held their Basset Ball and I attended to help raise money for the Basset Rescue. The theme this year was 50/60's so my friend and I decided to dress for the theme. I dressed as the "Greaser Guy" and she went as my date. It was tons of fun and lots of money raised for GABR to continue thier mission of helping homeless bassets. Here are a few pictures of my girlfriend and me for our night out on the town.
This is me "HoundDogMom" in my Greaser Guy outfit.
This is my BFF and my date for the night.
This is me and my BFF ready to rock and roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...