Today, we are pawticipating in Frankie's event called Pressies for Parents
So here are all things we think our Parents would need, want for Christmas.
- A new wallet. His seems to disappear from the little pick pocket we have in the family. Usually the wallet does not fair well through these events.
- A new pair of boots, his are falling apart and really don't taste well anymore.
- A new cap. Again, something keeps happening to these things.
- A new purse, because it has become the same fate as da wallet.
- A new pair slippers, the ones from last year are no more. And we all could use new slippers.
- A new king size bed because this little old queen one they make us sleep on with them is getting a little tight.
Well we hope you all had a great holiday and we look forward to moving on to next events. Christmas Pressie Exchange and the Christmas Card Exchange.