Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Bassets Join The Family

Prior to Elliott passing I was volunteering at the local Humane Society. I fell in love with a 18 month old female basset hound named Cleo. We adopted Cleo in February of 2006, and that experienced will be documented in its own post. We lost Elliott in Jan, 07 so we just had Cleo and Tabby. They bonded very good during this timeframe but I was missing something in the house. I was looking on the Internet one day and found a 4 month old male basset hound in Missouri named Winston. It was love at first sight and I knew I was ready for another hound in the family. Winston joined us in July of 2007, his journey will be documented in its own post as well. As if 3 hounds is not enough, I got wind of a litter of bassets at the Humane Society. So in September of 2008 we adopted an 8 week old basset that we named Amiee. She to will have a post dedicated to her start. As you can see my blog started off a little dreary but I can guarantee it will become more exciting as the post go on. Because we have some stories to tell. Keep checking back for updates. HoundDogMom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...