Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jeakins' Precious Whimpers - In Memory

If a true animal lover you know how hard it is to lose your fur-kid. I have always been told God only loans these wonderful animals to us. I just always wish I could extend my loan on them. We had Precious from the time she was 6 weeks old till she turned 12. She went to the Rainbow Bridge 4 days after she turned 12. She had spent a week in the hospital after developing bloat, which we got under control. Unfortunately she suffered a stroke in her back area and was paralized from the mid-section. Our vet, God love him, is the best and did everything he could for our beloved Precious. I visted her 3 times a day for a week before she finally passed away that Saturday morning. I knew something wasn't right when the girls in the office would not talk to me about her, they just said Dr. would have to call me back. She passed away in her sleep around 5:00am on June 18, 2005. She is know running free of pain and enjoying all the flowers and streams at the Rainbow Bridge. Mommy will always love you and remember you as my first hound dog that started it all. Tell we meet again at the Bridge. Rest In Peace Precious June 14, 1993 - June 18, 2005 HoundDogMom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...