Thursday, June 12, 2008

My 1st Blog Post

Well I have been seening a lot of these blogs on the internet. I have decided to start my own blog today about my three Hound Dogs. I have been the proud of owner of 5 hound dogs in the last 15 years (Precious and Elliott have joined the Rainbow Bridge) I currently am the fur-mom to Tabby - 9 yr old Rescue Bloodhound; Cleo - 3 yr old Rescue Basset Hound; and Winston "HotRod" - 15 mo. old Basset Hound; I am new to the blogging world and just getting starting on starting my blog, so please check back for updates soon. I have lots of great stories that I am sure will bring a smile to anyone's face, plus they will think I am totally insane for still having three hound dogs. HoundDogMom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...